The big question was popped, and you are getting married! It is time to plan for the biggest day of your life, and you are wondering whether you should hire a wedding planner, or plan your wedding yourself. Below is a list of the pros and cons of having a planner for your wedding.
1. They can help to reduce the cost of your wedding, by giving you budgetary restrictions. They can tell you what you absolutely need to have, and what you can pass out on. Planners are great at budgeting, and they will ensure that you have a hold on what you spend, how you spend, and when you spend.
2. They help you to relax and enjoy the wedding day. Wedding planners take on all the hard work. They create invitations, book flights and hotel rooms, ensure that all your guests are comfortable and accounted for, and plans your entire wedding day. You are able to enjoy your day without worrying about the hassle and details.
3. They suggest great vendors. Wedding planners know the wedding industry, and they know the best vendors that fit your budget and your style, who are reliable and offer superb quality of work. From the best floral decorator to cake designer, your wedding planner will find and contact them for you.
4. They help to create your dream wedding. A wedding planner knows exactly what to do, to make your dreams come true. From traditional to rock n roll weddings, they can have it done. By booking the right vendors, and the right venue, to arranging the perfect design, they will make you see your dream slowly turn into a reality.
5. They troubleshoot. If you are having a crisis, for example, family drama or problem with a guest, a wedding planner will know exactly what to do to get everything back to normal. You not only hire a planner, but also a mediator and problem solver.
1. Added cost: Wedding planners while efficient and creative, can be pretty expensive for a couple on a tight budget as some can cost thousands of dollars. To find the right wedding planner for you, research and compare prices, or if you feel you can plan your wedding all by yourself, then go right ahead.
2. You have to give up some control. It is your big day, and you will have to hand over all the planning details to your wedding planner. This can be hard for some brides, especially the ones who love to take control. You have to ensure that you trust your planner, so you will not have to worry about relinquishing all control to him or her.
About Borghinvilla: With breathtaking views of the Caribbean sea, Borghinvilla is the perfect spot for couples looking for a unique, private and personalized wedding and event venue. Located on the border of St.Ann and Trelawny Jamaica, Borghinvilla is centrally located to many of the hotels and resorts in the Montego Bay, Trelawny, Runaway Bay and Ocho Rios areas. This wedding and event venue is available year round to host celebrations, vow renewals and other special events. Boasting 2 acres of lush Jamaican flowers, plants and a stunning seaside cliff view of the Caribbean sea, this location is sure to impress! You will love our mix of North American service standards mixed with the warm, friendly service of Jamaicans.